Duties & Responsibilities
1. Perform the ATE PCB verification service, on-site repair support and production HW issue troubleshooting at subcontractor.
2. Perform the load board diagnostic program coding service on-site and off-site for new HW bring-up at subcontractor site.
3. Provide technical expertise, consultation and value of load board and probe card to customer.
4. Provide application solutions based on customer requirements from load board and probe card.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
1. BS / MS in EE is preferred.
2. Above 3 years experience in application / ATE test / product engineering or service area
3. Well communication skill in both English and Chinese
4. Having experience in soldering / load board repair will be a plus
5. Good attitude and Enthusiastic to work
Position Subject to ITAR controls
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)