1. Do thermal and performance design assessment in early planning phase.
2. Working closely with internal and external engineers in finding the root cause for Thermal and Performance TnP issues.
3. Working closely with backend validation and Arch teams to come up with design check list for new TnP products and features.
4. Define the TnP technology enabling strategy and working with development team to make sure the collateral tool function readiness are ready for enabling.
5. Analyze results generate indicators and communicate status updates.
1. Understanding of Windows / Linux based operating system.
2. Capable of thermal and acoustic analysis
3. Experience with Intel platform thermal and power management technologies Turbo and DTT.
4. Experience with Intel Thermal and Mechanical SPEC.
5. Experience in System performance optimization / tuning.
6. Experience in handling and taking measurements using DC Power analyzers is a plus.
7. Experience with high level programming and scripting languages eg C and python is a plus.
8. PROE Flotherm simulation experience is a plus.