Position Description :
Lenovo DCG is seeking UEFI engineers for next generation server products.
You will work closely with internal teams and be responsible for all UEFI / BIOSrelated works during the planning, development, and validation phases of theserver product development.
You will communicate with customers and marketing team to understand customerrequirements, provide proper design solution, and fix bugs.
Responsibilities (but not limited as list) :
1. Responsible for x86 server UEFI / BIOS development, including featuredevelopment and bug fixing.
2. Working with Lenovo sales specialists, pre- and post-sales technicalsupport teams, and end-customers on analysis and debug of customer issues andpain points.
3. Working with internal team to design new product features into nextgeneration.
4. Interfacing with Product Marketing, sales teams, and end-customers tounderstand their desires relative to future server features.
Position Requirements :
1. Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, orsimilar field.
2. Expertise with Intel and / or AMD x86 system architectures, includingprocessor and chipsets.
3. 7+ years’ experience in BIOS / UEFI development. Familiarity with ServerBIOS development is highly preference.
4. Strong C coding skills and experience.
5. Good knowledge of industry standards, such as UEFI, BMC, IPMI, PCI / PCIe,USB, I2C, SPD, SMBIOS, ACPI and etc.
6. Experience with Intel ITP or other HW tools to debug complex systemfirmware issues.
7. Well organized, with good written and oral communication skills in bothChinese and English.