1. Chemical incoming material quality & reliability management and enhancement.
2. Raw material supplier quality management including new supplier / material evaluation, SPC control, supplier process change management, complaint case handling, etc.
3. Fab event handling & problem solving.
4. Communicate with material suppliers, fab modules, fab facility and procurement.
1. Minimum Master degree in physics, chemistry, microelectronics or materials science.
2. At least 3 years working experience in the Semiconductor Industry.
3. Experience in IC process( e.g. WET / ECP / Bumping modules) are preferred.
4. Good written and spoken English.
5. Good communication skill, team work spirit and proactive working attitude.