Requisition Number : 37206
Corning is one of the world’s leading innovators in materials science. For more than 160 years, Corning has applied its unparalleled expertise in speciality glass, ceramics, and optical physics to develop products that have created new industries and transformed people’s lives.
Corning succeeds through sustained investment in R&D, a unique combination of material and process innovation, and close collaboration with customers to solve tough technology challenges.
Corning's Manufacturing, Technology and Engineering division (MTE) is recognized as the leader in engineering excellence & innovative manufacturing technologies by providing diverse skills to Corning’s existing & emerging businesses.
We anticipate & provide timely, valued, leading edge manufacturing technologies and engineering expertise. We partner with Corning’s businesses and the Science & Technology division.
Together we create and sustain Corning’s manufacturing as a differential advantage.
1. Develop fundamental understanding for new mechanical, electrical, and measurement system approaches using the public domain, modeling and CAD tools, and lab experiments
2. Communicate testing results and project progress to team members, stakeholders, and leadership
3. Integrate new systems and new technologies into Development and Manufacturing lines
4. Transfer new technologies to equipment and process receivers, provide remote system support, and develop system documentation
5. Capture intellectual property in the form of Invention Disclosures, Research Reports, and Patent Applications