Req. ID : 86929
1. Bachelor degree (or above) major in Engineering,Management relativefields.
2. Verbal and written communications inEnglish are required.
3. Good at communication& coordination.
4. Ability to work underpressure and meet deadlines in a rapidly changingenvironment.
As a capacity planningengineer, you will be responsible to ensure accurate capacity modelthrough periodic audits and validation of workstation performance,capital asset utilization (CAU), and cycle time using static anddynamic models.
You will also need to identify opportunities toimprove capacity, minimize capital expenditures and cycle time.
Responsibilities andTasks :
1. Ensure tool capacity is wellpositioned to meet wafer output requirements at the manufacturingarea levels.
2. Drive areas to closegaps in performance of tools with in a workstation through internalbenchmarking.
3. Work with engineeringteam and partner Fabs to understand and close the gaps inworkstation performance to meet external benchmark levels.
4. Understand the impact to the Fabdriven by output changes through scenarioanalysis.
5. Understand individual area’s EntitledCycle Time (ECT) and CAU numbers for a givenscenarios.
Werecruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide otherconditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color,religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexualorientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’sstatus, or other classifications protected under law.
Thisincludes providing reasonable accommodation for team members'disabilities or religious beliefs andpractices.
Each manager, supervisor andteam member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEOAdministrator in Human Resources is responsible for administrationof this policy.
The administrator will monitor compliance and isavailable to answer any questions on EEOmatters.
To request assistance with theapplication process, please contact Micron’s Human ResourcesDepartment at 1-800-336-8918 (or208-368-4748).
Keywords : Taichung Taichung City (TW-TXG) Taiwan (TW) Frontend Manufacturing Experienced Regular Engineering Not Applicable