1. Writes and produces materials and promotional copy to support a variety of speech, communication, and branding efforts.
2. Works with Executives, Brand Management, and Business Development, etc., to develop and implement communication plans while considering the many target audiences of the communication effort.
1. BA / BS / MST in journalism, communications, or other relevant degree.
2. Minimum 4 years experiences in marketing / communications which include participation in the development and implementation of marketing and communications plans.
3. Excellent communications skills, including exceptional command of written language that reflects understanding of a variety of target audiences.
4. Strong editing skills and ability to revise and improve texts.
5. Computer and Internet savvy; proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
6. Background in high tech industry helpful, but not necessary.
7. Must be fluent in English.