1. Work on FPGA testing program and system engineering
2. Define and coordinate interfaces within the system
3. Develop testing procedures and coordinate to identify problems and solutions
Requirements : Background
1. Master’s degree is better. Bachelor s degree in engineering is a must.
2. Over 5 year experience.
1. Skilled in FPGA application techniques and processes
2. Fully proficient in FPGA application tool
3. RTL (VHDL or Verilog) / C++
Thank you for reporting this job!
Your feedback will help us improve the quality of our services.