This newly created position is responsible for managing proactive and efficient feasibility process within deliverable timelines. You will demonstrate your expertise in patient recruitment strategies and clinical site capacities, while successfully navigating the medical, clinical, logistical, and regulatory aspects.
Office-Based in Taipei
- Review study documents, research on study drugs, eligibility criteria and study procedures
- Analyze scientific literature and treatment guidelines; collect of information about target indications
- Assess patient recruitment strategies
- Prepare feasibility questionnaires
- Evaluate potential clinical sites; maintain investigator tracking logs
- Build and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders, clinical investigators, and physicians
- Prepare feasibility reports
- Degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Advanced degree is a plus
- Experience in feasibility assessments for clinical trials, patient recruitment and/or monitoring
- Previous scientific/medical research experience is a plus.
- Communication and analytical skills
- Full working proficiency in English and Mandarin
- Ability and desire to work with medical/scientific literature and documentation
- PC skills to be able to work with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Project
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.