This person will be part of TSMC’s Corporate & Compliance Legal Division. Primary duties include :
1. Legal research and analysis on regulatory compliance and corporate governance issues;
2. Developing practical solution to complex legal and business issues in a timely manner;
3. Developing legal arguments / proposal in response to internal or external inquiries;
4. Conducting internal fact-finding in coordination with external counsels.
1. A US, EU or Taiwan qualified lawyer having a JD or LLM degree from a US / EU law school;
2. 2-6 years' relevant experience in compliance and / or corporate laws;
3. Strong work ethic, detail-oriented, and able to communicate effectively in a fast-moving work environment;
4. Chinese language ability required;
5. Experience in semiconductor industry or other related industries preferred;
6. Financial or accounting knowledge a plus.