We are looking for experienced chemists familiar with chemical synthesis / formulation equipment and filtration. In this position, you will be responsible for :
1. Collaborate with suppliers to study manufacture flow, focusing on process equipment and metrology tools, and to optimize process.
2. Provide solution to optimize the filtration process, including filter selection, configuration and system establishment.
3. Participate in requirement definition and technical review when supplier establishes new production line.
1. Master's degree or above in chemistry, chemistry engineering and material engineering.
2. Minimum of three (3) years in experience in chemical industry.
3. Practical experience and understanding of the synthesis / formulation equipment and filtration industry.
4. Knowledge of filter type, function, material, characteristic, pre-treatment and operation.
5. Experience with establishing manufacture line and filtration system in chemical industry.
6. Sourcing in semiconductor and adjacent industries.
7. Fluent in English and Chinese, Japanese is preferred
Personal Attribute : 1. Perspicacious
2. Excellent listening / communication skills is a must
3. Cross-function collaboration skill is preferred
Location : Taiwan, HsinChu