- Manage accounting & month-end closing processes, ensuring reliable & timely closing and reporting of all Eurofins Taiwan entities to local and Group management;
- Manage the relationship with Auditing and Accounting firms during interim and annual reviews;
- Ensure proper controls are put in place, supervise the application of the group manual of procedures;
- Manage credit collection, litigations and bad debt recovery.
- Ensure compliance to local financial regulations, tax laws and regulations; including supporting tax planning, returns & reporting, contract management and archiving, while acting as a point of contact to local / tax authorities.
- Post-merger integration: setup and ensure proper functioning accounting and admin processes in the newly acquired companies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Finance Director
- Bachelor degree or above in Accounting, Business Administration or relevant discipline
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in a dynamic business environment
- Knowledge of Digiwin or Winton ERP system is an asset
- Familiar with Excel tools
- Good command of English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Details oriented, proactive and hands-on
In a fast growing group, successful leaders are frequently being offered increased areas of responsibility (subject to geographic mobility).
Eurofins offers international opportunities to strong performers.
您需要登錄到您的帳戶才能將此作業添加到收藏夾中。 單擊“繼續”以登錄或創建新帳戶。 然後，您就可以從我們的網站或neuvoo移動應用程序訪問您的收藏夾。持續