Be responsible for KPIs on Silicon Foundry fabs in terms of operation, quality, capacity as well as technical interface to meet the targets.
1. Be responsible for KPIs on Silicon Foundry fabs in terms of operation, quality, capacity as well as technical interface to meet the targets.
2. Responsible to delivery rolling volume forecast to SIFO partner safer aligning with internal
customers and planning team and drive for demand capacity confirmation
3. Responsible for Work route / basic data implementation on SIFO partners
4. Responsible for 1st level technical contact and 1st escalation point for any technology topic.
5. Support and maintain the partnership together with Foundry Manager and Purchasing team
6. Quality management, drive foundry to achieve highest quality standard and ensure zero-defect executed for production.
Drive to prevent FAR and MRB. 1. Master of Science in Physics, Material Science, Electrical Engineering or related engineering degree
2. Experience in wafer sorting is preferred. Fab process integration, product engineering, and customer service engineering are also considered.
IC design experience will be a plus. 8+ years work experience is required.
3. Technologies transfers and ramp experience is preferred but not a must
4. Leadership & Team Player.
5. Proactive attitude for new challenges and problem solving
6. Multicultural experience.
7. English fluency is a must. undefined