PSI is seeking a professional, qualified and enthusiastic applicant to take on the newly created position of Systems Administrator to provide daily technical support for Taipei operations.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing desktop computer systems and peripheral equipment problems.
- Help Desk activities - Logging all reported issues and user interaction into ticketing system
- Installation, configuration, maintenance and upgrades of desktop computer systems and peripherals
- Data backups, data restores, disaster recovery, and storage management
- Assistance with collecting information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed computer systems.
- Assistance with computer systems assets management
- Assistance with technical research on systems upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current systems
- Evaluation and provision of recommendations regarding IT purchases, organization of purchasing process, provision of inputs to IT budgets, planning and financial forecasts
- Development and update of technical documentation and users’ guides and tutorials
- Documentation of systems problems and resolutions for future reference
- College Degree preferably in Computer Science or a related field
- Minimum of 2 - 3 years of experience providing end user PC support
- Good knowledge of MS Windows administration and related configurations
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Experience in extensive end-users support and able to provide IT training to end-users as needed
- Understanding of TCP/IP LAN networking
- Experience in office telephone system maintenance
- Good technical, verbal and written communication
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Microsoft certification is a plus
- Experience with Linux operating systems is a plus
- Experience with cabling and connectivity troubleshooting skills is a plus
- Chinese speaking is considered highly advantageous
- Full working porficinecy in English and Mandarin
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.