TSMC’s Corporate & Compliance Legal Division is seeking a paralegal to support various tasks and projects. The prospective employee will work with attorneys on corporate governance, regulatory compliance, legal training, corporate transactions, etc.
1. At least 3 years of work experience in a semiconductor, financial, legal or related field and preferably 5 to 10 years of experience;
2. A master degree or equivalent from a Taiwan or international university;
3. Proficient in Excel and data analysis such as Pivot Table analysis;
4. Background in accounting, economics, international trade, regulatory compliance or securities; CPA license a plus but not a must;
5. English ability : native to fluent;
6. Detail oriented; Excellent organizational, research and writing skills.