Req. ID : 137679
As an IT Software Engineer in Infrastructure Automation team, you will be part of a project team utilizing Agile / Scrum methodologies to help configure, develop, maintain and support Micron and third-
party applications which drive infrastructure automation. You will be involved with a team of software engineers based in Boise and Taiwan to automate the infrastructure processes wherever possible to reduce manual process steps and ensure reliable and repeatable results.
The team’s goals are to provide end to end service automation, orchestration and service delivery.
Responsibilities and Tasks :
1. Analyze business needs to understand the problem
2. Analyze the software solution options
3. New tools and technologies
4. Follow the software development lifecycle to deliver solutions
5. Provide 24x7 escalation support for software issues
6. Work to maintain skills and improve the IT roadmap
Qualifications and Experience :
1. Bachelor’s degree (or above) major in Information Engineering or related fields.
2. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. Good English Language Skill.
4. Experience in System developing, System Center Service automation, VMWare system management and administration is a plus.
5. Experience in Remoting, Workflow, and DSC is a plus.
6. Experience in understanding of Windows, Unix, and VMWare in Working knowledge of networking DNS, Windows system administration, VMware administration is a plus.
7. Experience in Shell scripting (bash, ksh, csh), VMWare build automation - VM Build and patching is a plus.
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law.
This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy.
The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.
base64,iVBORw0KGgoAAAANSUhEUgAAABAAAAAQCAYAAAAf8 / 9hAAABcklEQVR4XpXTPUvDUBTH4aR2c2hBQXGpTiIORhBcBOvgYKf0Awi+4Ggr1MVPIIrYdnEpShddHIyLi6AVXVxsRRDRwbi4KNgu4lCIv8i / i6QRDzycy+09555LqOl5nhEUptPoJe1iDHU8oYlrlDw79m4QEbSLPexzsIc8hDRm8YBjLpj4q8EgxQdab+MNd4ghhQ2adIc1+ORAFEnWWfTDRp7GDfImlsIavKALLuqoqMGUCs4wHtagiQ5uc8kDyCOBKlP1k78QNTOZnMXCQRxWsbjl6iuskV41SQG2Gj9rikvcR1WcgKFDBa1LOEUK56hqv8BUFV3SGWkVS9JQ6Dsv4wQ1DKMPORUvkm78BhdQMI1CTa5I0yrcwSFqFD+SZ7DQesIkCG5S / JpkHYERQRmuNsrZ7Grc+Ef8 / Bcoslkfae8Wc7CUHZ++TuAEBj86pHntjaDKXllPy6PW / gkKFaThwp / K87N8hDcQTTKKFTioSxqB8Q2BNX5JtAljwgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg " title "Call : 1-800-336-8918">
Keywords : Taichung Taichung City (TW-TXG) Taiwan (TW) Frontend Manufacturing Experienced Regular Information Systems and Technology Not Applicable Tier 3