1. Technical contribution : Evaluate, select and apply standard techniques and procedures to
perform engineering assignments. Provides technical support for testing, installation and commissioning
2. Contract management : Support Contract Managers in issuing claims (new / change in scope of
work, cost impact, time impact, risk quantifications, etc.). Provide quality solutions as per customer requirements and delivers within budget and contract.
3. Planning and control : Create work plans and cost estimates in own area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and within targeted cost.
Improves effectiveness of work plan in collaboration with other functions.
4. Risk and opportunity management : Complete risk and opportunity assessments and ensure
implementation of resulting actions in one’s area of responsibility Report any contract / quality / program / cost issues to management along with recommendations for resolution.
5. Customer : Assist customers on technical issues, interacts with official contacts, contractors and other staff within his / her scope of deliverables.
Assist communication pertaining to specific assignments or meetings.
6. Supply chain management : Collaborate with the Supply Chain function to ensure that technical
requirements for equipment or services are communicated and agreed on with potential suppliers.
Provides technical evaluation of supplier proposals, and accepts as fit for purpose supplied equipment or services.
7. Processes and tools : Use standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility.
Ensure that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements. Report processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
8. Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
1. Technical Diploma or bachelor’s Degree in Engineering field.
2. 1 years of Programming Related Experience.
3. Customer focused attitude, Able to communicate effectively and work in a team environment is must.
4. Thinking and acting systemically
5. Fluent in Chinese & English is required.
6. Good communication skills.
7. Familiar in C#, C , VB, VB.NET, PLC.
Location : Taipei City, T ai-pei, Taiwan(Cn.Tai.) Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Business Unit Grid Automation Date posted : 2019-
03-08 Job function : Service and Maintenance Publication ID : TW68091695 E3
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees.