Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Fortinet (NASDAQ : FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe.
The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure.
They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments -
be it virtualized / cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands.
Learn more at , the or .
City Taipei Country Taiwan TW Title AV Analyst - Taipei Req # APRD2075 Functional Area R&D Position Overview RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Virus / malware replication and analysis.
2. Handle customers' inquiries and submissions of virus / malware.
3. Develop virus / malware detection algorithms in proprietary description language.
4. Write descriptions of virus / malware for publication on Fortinet's website.
5. Develop programs / scripts for virus / malware analysis and replication.
1. Experience and understanding of software programming (C / C++).
2. Experience and understanding of Intel x86 assembly language is an asset.
4. Fast learner with a good attitude.
5. Team player.
6. Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
7. Empowered to make a difference in network security.
1. Diploma of Technology or bachelor of Science degree of Computer Science or Electrical / Computer Engineering
2. Fluency in English.