Duties & Responsibilities
1. Make sure supplier capability is well understood, and documented
2. Work with design team, understand design complexity and analyze supplier capability, choose suppliers who are capable to manufacture the Hardware
3. Monitor supplier manufacturing execution and solve all quality related issue, and ensure supplier can deliver quality product on time
4. Work closely with Quality control and Application engineer team for action when failure and failure reason judgement.
5. Initiate Quality Alert Notices for any quality issue during supplier’s manufacturing and observed after the supplier delivery
6. Work closely with suppliers for open Quality Alert Notices, and conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective action and verify the corrective actions are effective
7. Provide quality portion of supplier scorecard, participate supplier QBR and drive supplier quality improvement / audit supplier.
8. Work closely with Strategic Buyer, identify and develop new supplier and existing supplier capability, to meet our supplier development strategy
9. Work closely with design team to verify the DFM and DFA / test for new project.
10. Work closely with design team for customer technology roadmap and coming new design.
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
1. Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering (Chemical / Mechanical / Electrical Etc.)
2. Must be from PCB industry and / or assembly industry or have significant experience production and involving PCB and / or assembly industry with at least 5 (10 years for senior) years’ experience, familiar with PCB and / or assembly process / technical / quality.
3. Excellent communication skillset, and can communicate with different level of people with different background and culture
4. Good command of English reading, writing and speaking
5. Have track record developing supplier capability
6. Experience of root cause analysis, DOE
7. Analytical capability
8. Be flexible on working hours
9. Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
10. Japanese / Korean language capability will be a plus
Position Subject to ITAR controls
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)