1.MAC / PHY protocol & system spec definition and standards development.
2.Wireless communication system architecture and system & protocol performance analysis.
3.Wireless Communication System modeling / simulation and HW / SW Prototyping
4.Drive development of industry standards at organizations such as IEEE 802.11 and Bluetooth SIG.
Requirement 1. MS or PhD degree in EE or CS, at least 3 years related exp is preferred
2. Experience in communication system product or software or algorithm development.
3. In depth knowledge of theories of wireless communication systems, Link Layer and above protocol layers, ability to develop system architecture and analyze system performance.
4. Excellent English communication skills, ability to give technical presentations.
5. Pluses : Network system simulation experience, proficient in C / C++ embedded software, baseband, signal processing, channel model, MATLAB, Digital Circuit design, IC design flow, RF system design, antenna design, impairment modeling, calibration.
6. Patent and IP development, publications, academic research and innovation track record are also pluses.