Main purpose of the job / Mission
We are a leading global provider of specialised products and engineering solutions. Our mission is to optimise the performance of our customer’s processes - time and time again.
We aim to create better everyday conditions for people, by providing efficient & environmentally responsible solutions.
Energy; Food & Water industries are a traditional market with continous development. In order to better assist our customer to stay ahead of competition, Alfa Laval require to recruit talent candidate to join our team to develop together.
We require people be active in the market and focus on making visits, meetings and interact with customers, focusing on customer needs understanding and highlight the value of our products and services.
Analyze and understand market insights and the customers buying behaviour and make sales plans according to the business division strategy and targets.
1. Manage a Sales team of 4 including this position.
2. Business development of Alfa Laval service products.
3. Deliver Alfa Laval value to customers.
4. Brickwalling with Key customers.
5. Development and execution of Sales strategies.
6. Maintain any CRM or other databases used to support the sales process.
7. Compile periodic reports.
8. Act as liaison to the respective sales incumbent or team to other division and / or functions within the company.
9. Communicate financials and activities to colleagues during regular internal meetings
10. Provide regular feedback to manager on financial performance, forecasting, activity level, market conditions and competition.
Knowledge & Skills
1. Fluent in English Reading; Writing & Oral
2. Degree of Electrical & Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
3. Minimum 6 years of experience in Sales & Management.
4. Good knowledge of overall business climate and market intelligence.
5. Ability to identify market potentials & drive for results.
6. Have strong negotiation and persuasion skills
7. Ability to build long term relationships with partners and customers
8. Continual desire to increase team sales intake & improve profitability
9. To align with existing work colleagues.
10. Organised, efficient and able to prioritise workloads
11. Ensure the sales team’s capability is continually develop & honed through coaching, training and PD review
Is driven by delivering good internal / external customer service within field of expertise and by ensuring Alfa Laval s long-term profitability.