Position Description :
Lenovo is a US $46 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader inproviding innovative consumer, commercial and enterprise technologies.
Its hassuccessfully embarked into intelligent transformation to capitalise on therapid growth of the internet of things (IoT) market globally, as well as thewider adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and automation.
Globally, ourproduct lines include a full range of commercial and consumer PCs, servers andworkstations, and a family of mobile internet devices including tablets andsmart phones.
our technologyhelps those who do, do better.
At Lenovo we employ more than 60,000 people worldwide and our people share acommon aspiration to be the very best. Whether serving our customers, workingas a team or contributing to the community, we are working to build a uniquecompany.
A company that delivers unparalleled products created and supportedby people with a wealth of different cultures and experiences.
Our strengthlies in this diversity. We are dedicated to fostering an environment thatencourages entrepreneurism and ownership.
A workplace where people's talentscan be challenged and their efforts recognised and rewarded. We employfantastic people come join the fun!
About Role :
Position is for experienced AC / DC Power Engineer who will focus on AC / DC powersub-systems for x86 server products
Position Requirements :
1. Possess knowledge in follow areas : PFC, LLC, analog / digital controlsloops, components application, magnetic design, circuitry analysis, I2C &PMBus communication, power converter architecture and advanced modeling ofpower subsystems.
2. Possess good understanding of thermals, mechanical and packagingchallenges in AC / DC power design.
3. Possess knowledge of manufacturing technologies, production variance,power supply safety and environmental certifications.
4. Strong analytical skills and ability to guide critical decisions.
5. 5 years+ experience of AC / DC power supply design (work experience inserver and / or power supply companies is positive).
6. Highly motivated, self-starter with innovation, integrity, flexible, goodattitude on taking challenges and attention to details.
7. Ability to work well with cross-functional teams, suppliers and ODMs toensure design meet Lenovo requirement is extremely important.
Good written / verbal communications skills in English.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.