We are looking for experienced Machine Learning / Deep Learning engineers.
This is a technical role, and it requires a high willingness to learn state-of-the-art AI techniques and a skill to apply AI techniques to business applications / processes.
This job opening encompasses a wide range of end-to-end ML pipeline activities, including framing AI problems, data collection / preprocess / exploration, model development / evaluation, model deployment / monitor.
Requirement Qualifications :
1) This position requires a MS or PhD, with at least 2+ years in industry experience.
2) This position involves a lot of personal interaction. Good verbal communication skills are required.
3) Experience with Deep Learning Framework (Pytorch or Tensorflow) and Machine Learning.
4) Experience with DRL, GNN, CNN, Object Detection, RNN, GAN, NLP etc.
5) Ability to read / comprehend state-of-the-art AI papers (e.g. Deep Residual Network).
Preferred Qualifications :
6) Experience with end-to-end ML pipeline architecture (e.g. FBLearner, Google TFX, MLflow, Airflow).
7) Experience with Kaggle competitions.