1.Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
2. Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software design.
3. Experience in one or more of the following : C, C++, Java, Python, Go
1.Experience with developing and deploying software system and whole machine learning pipeline.
2. Experience with TCP / IP networking (DNS, DHCP, etc) troubleshooting.
3. Interest in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
4. Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks.