Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. But we are more than a technology company we are a people company.
We inspire, challenge and respect every one of our over 100,000 employees. We also provide them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities.
Our products drive human progress. Our Purchasing team drives the progress of our supply systems. We lead strategic and operational commodity teams, while developing supplier strategy, long-
range plans and the optimization of the global supply chain. Our remit includes setting delivery performance goals and implementing procurement initiatives and process improvements.
We also oversee the planning and obtaining of materials, components, equipment and services for all parts of the business, including checking requisitions, developing new supply sources and ensuring best quality at best value from third parties.
1. Ensure project execution rigor through project management coordination
2. Act as a trusted partner to pronouncement teams on solving problems
3. Get hands-on with understanding the issues and analyzing data
4. Execute on actions and storylines to enable executive decisions
1. Completed Undergraduate degree
2. Persistent, passionate and positive
3. Experience / skills with emphasis on problem-solving, data analytics, story-lining and project management
4. Fluent in English reading, writing and speaking, Chinese not required