At Cadence, we hire and develop leaders and innovators who want to make an impact on the world of technology.
Position Description :
1. The Xcelium Solution Engineer works with key customers to understand their design and verification challenges, to collaborate with the R&D and PV organization to ensure that the product implementation addresses the customer’s real needs.
2. The Solution Engineer plays a pivotal role in defining and deploying Cadence’s Xcelium Simulator products and solutions as well as Cadence VIPs at key customers to enables them to do functional verification at a very high performance & efficiency.
3. This position requires problem discovery and analysis at customer site, assessment of possible solutions, collaborating with RnD and customer to develop and test the solution, and manage the deployment at the customer site.
4. The position also requires to mentor junior application engineers on verification solutions and tool usage.
The position requires 100% presence in Asia Pacific area.
Position Requirements :
1. Minimum 5 years hands-on, expertise on simulation based design & verification techniques.
2. Hands on experience using HDL simulator is a must
3. Hands on Verification experience using SystemVerilog
4. Hands on Design experience using Verilog, VHDL
5. Hands-on experience optimizing RTL and Gate-level simulation to improve performance is a plus
6. Ability to partner with key customers and provide expert support to field application engineers
7. Highly organized individual with demonstrated ability to handle multi-task activities and projects
8. Passionate about adopting and promoting new technologies and making customers successful
9. Building and delivering training content to roll out new solution and methodologies
10. English fluency is a must, Chinese and / or Korean speaking language is a plus
We’re doing work that matters. Help us solve what others can’t.