Position Description :
1. Responsible for Server systems thermal solution design, Including systemlayout design, thermal simulation, cooler & fan design, system acousticestimation, fan speed control design, cooler & fan tooling and EC control, andsolution continuous optimization (DFC, DFM, DFS).
2. Define cooler module and fan design and validation spec, define thermalrelated key components (PSU, VGA card, etc.) thermal / acoustic design spec andvalidation spec.
3. Thermal vendor control, vendor capability evaluation and improvement.
4. Setup Design Process, Design Guide and update regularly.
5. Handle manufacturing issue and quality issue, provide root cause analysis.
6. Study and develop new technical features, update roadmap regularly.
Position Requirements :
1. Bachelor degree or higher in Thermal Engineering.
2. 5+ years experience in PC or 3+ years experience in Server systemdevelopment, have a good knowledge of Server architecture and products, haverich experiences of products thermal development.
3. Be familiar with simulation tools (Flotherm, Icepak, Fluent) andmechanical tools (pro / E, AutoCAD).
4. Good knowledge of cooler & fan manufacturing techniques, process,equipments, materials, and cooler / fan sub components.
5. Be familiar with system Fan Speed Control tuning method, especially forusing BMC do the thermal control..
6. Good communication skills in Chinese and English.
7. Eager to learn, explore new technologies, have innovative spirit.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against anyemployee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age,religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basisof disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.