What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-
performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent : it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the extra mile to achieve unthinkable results.
It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world.
If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES IN ADDITION TO THOSE IN JOB DESCRIPTION :
1. Mobile / AIO A+A (System + dGPU) platform customer issues support.
2. Leading design reviewing process to support customer Q&A.
3. Software driver knowledge is plus, can co-work with Software test team.
5. Training tasks support is plus.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE :
1. Above 12 years experiences in Notebook platform design.
2. Knowledge of AMD platform and SOC platform design.
2 Design leader and system platform debug experiences is required, support projects and co-work with OEM / ODM directly, as well as internal team.
3. Leading the customer project design and join conference call, make a proposal to customer for any technical support, and design review, end to end project MP smoothly.
4. Leading issues debug status and make the project progress can meet the schedule.
5. Good communication skills / Teamwork / management
Country : Taiwan State : Taiwan City : Taipei
Apply for Job
Enter your email to apply