Seeking a lawyer with 5-10 years’ experience at law firm or in house legal department to join TSMC’s Corporate & Compliance Legal Division.
1.Legal research and analysis on global regulatory compliance issues.
2.Developing practical solution to complex legal issues in a timely manner.
3.Developing legal arguments / proposal in response to internal or external inquiries.
4.Assessing legal risks and providing advice on the daily business operation.
1. A US, EU or Taiwan qualified lawyer having a JD or LLM degree from a US / EU law school.
2. 5-10 years of experience in compliance and / or corporate laws, or competition law issues.
3. Strong work ethic, detail-oriented, and able to communicate effectively in a fast-moving work environment.
4. Both Chinese and English language ability required.
5. Experience in semiconductor industry or other related industries preferred.
6. Financial or accounting knowledge is a plus.