1. Development and integration of Factory Automation Systems
2. Development and integration of Advanced Technology Developing Support Systems
3. Development and integration of Office Automation Systems
4. Development and integration of Cloud Computing and BigData Analytics Systems
1. Master degree of Computer Science, Information Management or Electrical Engineering.
2. Familiar with development of C / C++ or JAVA Programming, or
3. Familiar with Database and SQL Programming, or
4. Familiar with Web Applications for PC and Mobiles, or
5. Familiar with Hadoop, MapReduce and Parallel Computing.
6. Those who with no working experience are acceptable , but the ones with related experience will be more preferable.
7. Experience with large-scale system integration, cloud computing, social networking for factory automation will be a plus
8. Self-motivated, integrity, aggressive, and result-oriented personality.