1. Handle Nano Diffusion, Thin Film, or Etching equipment.
2. Improve and enhance the efficiency of equipment.
3. Plan and execute the analysis or defect detection projects.
4. Communicate with cross function engineers or vendors.
1. Bachelor degree and above. Major in Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical and Automation Engineering related fields.
2. Having experience with equipment maintenance or improvement is a plus.
3. Have basic mechanical related knowledge. Having the semiconductor processes knowledge is a plus.
4. Good problem solving skills, communication ability, team spirit, active learning attitude and is adequate in English.