Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day.
Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. Position Title : Digital Marketing Specialist
2. Sector : Consumer
3. Location : Taipei, Taiwan
Capture new trends, find applicable ideas. Develop and implement digital / CRM programs for the dedicated brands or projects.
1. Capture up to date and relevant market and technology trends, consumer insights and lead best-in-class digital capability build
2. Support DCOE strategy development and roll-out by providing local market insights
3. Ensures analysis on trends & performance.
1. Bachelor’s degrees or above.
2. Major in Marketing or Business preferred (Minor Statistics or Analysis)
3. Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in digital marketing, either at consumer goods company or digital marketing platforms
4. Good inter-personal relationship skill
5. Proactive & positive & innovative mindset
6. Strong negotiation & communication skills
7. Strong analytical, problem solving and project management skills
8. Excellent English communication (Writing & Oral) ability
9. MS Office skills (Word, PPT, Excel) proficiency