Sr. HR Specialist (HR Operations & Payroll)
1. Process payroll related activities (monthly payroll processes, inquires and transactions)
2. Implement all HR administrations and operations including process, executions and documentation (Hiring, transfer, promotion, termination, attendance and employee data), rewards & benefits administration and performance management administration.
3. Provide supports / services to internal customers and manage employee questions / escalations.
4. Manage employee data & life event change, maintain HR policies and procedure information
5. Maintain Workday system to ensure timely resolution of Workday issues and escalations to Global HRIS team as required.
6. Provide workforce and HR data analytics and reporting.
7. Play country coordinator role of HR operations to partner with regional team for regional practice alignment and consistency.
Additional qualifications :
1. 3 years related experiences in HR operations / payroll
2. Bachelor degree (master degree is a plus)
3. Knowledge & skills : English, Familiar with Workday system. mastery of strong Microsoft Excel analytical tools, data analysis and interpretation.
4. Details oriented, very number sensitive and logical thinking
5. Hands on experiences on Workday, payroll or HRIS related system
6. Familiar with Taiwan labor standard law
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications :
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-
C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
This role is available for local candidates already authorized to work in the role’s country only. K-C will not provide relocation support for this role.