Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling.
At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries.
We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light.
We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better.
We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Group / Division
The SWIFT (Simultaneous Wafer Inspection at Fast Throughput) division is part of the Wafer Inspection Group (WIG) and consists in an organization globally located in US, Germany, India, and Singapore.
The SWIFT division has the mission to provide cost-effective solutions for high-sampling wafer inspection applications. We effectively partner with field support teams and customers to lower overall fab costs by supplying world-
leading high-throughput inspection, metrology and review systems. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes : all-wafer-
surface (frontside, backside, and edge) macro inspection, standalone high-sampling inspection, and standalone edge inspection and metrology tools that are deployed across several advanced wafer fabs for a large number of applications.
Besides developing valuable products, the SWIFT division provides support to the customers to achieve performance entitlement through the sharing and implementation of applications BKM (Best Known Methods).
1. Help new product adoption & engagement include bridging ideas and customer requirements.
2. Applications support for SWIFT (LS, SWIFT) tools.
Company will provide in-depth training in Taiwan or oversea.
Responsible for providing technical applications support for the development and implementation of KLA-Tencor SWIFT products in customer fabrication facilities.
Makes presentations on all aspects of products.
3. Be responsible for acceptance test, customers training, recipe setup, project execution, and related pre-sales activities.
Assists sales staff in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs. Provides follow-up support in disseminating technical information on specific applications.
4. Able work and coordinate across different departments, regions, customers to ensure smooth projects execution process.
5. Report regional requirements, tool issues and update to product division.
6. Escalate field apps issue to division and follow up for issue fix. Able work on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of various factors.
7. Work with customers and division to maximize the benefit of wafer inspectors.
8. Able to present and deliver clearly messages in internal and external
9. Generate BKM and publish technical paper.
10.Traveling to customer sites is required.
1. MS degree, semiconductor process knowledge & experience are plus
2. Good command of English and communication skill
3. Good presentation and report writing skill
4. Good project management, leadership, and interpersonal communication skills needed
5. Must be willing to work in high stress and semiconductor clean room environment with high flexibility
6. Must be self-driven and independent working capable, meanwhile a strong team player, Customer-focus and able to work on multiple customer sites
7. Capable of stress-handling, full of energy