As a Senior Sales, you will be responsible for Sales of products / systems / services within a solar market in accordance with strategy.
Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identify and develop sales opportunities.
Your Task as a Senior Sales will include the following :
1. Volume and Profit : Sell products / systems / services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units / Product Groups.
2. Customer Relations : Establish and maintain effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote Customer understanding of full product / systems / services offering, and align to provide a solution.
Ensure a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
3. Sales Plans : Prepare sales plans using company tools. Perform regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
4. Sales : Create added value for the customer and ABB and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
Communicate details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
5. Marketing : Ensure efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
6. New Market Opportunities : Identify and drive the development of new market opportunities in the solar market and ensure know-
how sharing and cross-collaboration.
7. Administration : Manage administrative procedures in sales processes, and support collection and project management activities when needed.
8. Offer Preparation : Prepare offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and / or the Marketing Manager.
Ensure appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
Location : Taipei City, Taiwan, Taiwan Contract type : Regular / Permanent Business unit : Distribution Solutions Date posted : 2018-
08-06 Job function : Sales Publication ID : TW65903805 E1
ABB (ABBN : SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally.
Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions : bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products.
As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-
mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com