1. Advanced module process development and baseline sustaining.
2. Process stability / manufacturability improvement for yield and reliability qualification.
3. Working with a team which may include device, integration, yield, module, manufacturing and external suppliers to drive leading-
edge integrated module development, control and improvements.
1. Minimum Master degrees in Materials Science, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or a related engineer discipline.
2. Exhibit good and open communication skills, be able to work within cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners.
3. Fluent in English.
4. Strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and / or Design of Experiments (DOE) principles.
5. Strong technical problem-solving and analytical skills, based upon fundamental, rather than empirical models is required.
6. Hands-on participation and a strong sense of ownership.
7. Willingness to make frequent fab presence.