1. work on EUV scanner technology- tooling development and performance monitoring
2. engage in EUV Sacnner / Source projects collaborating with key suppliers
3. work with EUV Process team to deliver and sustain for advanced technology POR
4. collaborate with RMESH / ISEP / FAC to introduce EUV production tool
1. Look for talent who has Litho process and / or scanner technology / tool experiences, preferred experiences in Litho tooling or vaccum / plasma in Etch / CAD tool / process.
2. Experience on optics, laser (plasma) and vacuum is preferred.
3. Self-motivation and good communication skill, typically in English.