Are you interested in this opportunity? Click on Apply and your application will be submitted.
If you know of someone else who might be interested, send this opportunity to a friend.
Fortinet (NASDAQ : FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe.
The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure.
They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments -
be it virtualized / cloud or physical. More than 210,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands.
Learn more at , the or .
City Taipei Country Taiwan TW Title Systems Engineer - Taipei Req # APSL1041 Functional Area Sales Position Overview We are looking for a Systems Engineer to work closely with a sales team.
The Systems Engineer's main mission will be to support the System Engineer in all technical matters regarding pre-sales, sales calls, and post-sales.
1. Carry out Professional Services engagements, providing professional, timely on or off site professional services for SE Team and Fortinet customers.
2. Develop core competency on Fortinet’s entire product line and technologies.
3. Maintain expert-level technical knowledge in the following technology disciplines as they relate to Fortinet’s products :
4. Obtain basic competitor product knowledge to leverage on professional services engagements.
5. Keep up to date in all areas of Fortinet technology, to provide best practice advice during engagements.
6. Write whitepapers, technical notes, and other high-level technical documentation as required.
7. Reproduction of customer environments on lab equipment
8. Interface with Fortinet’s Business and Technology partners within designated technology discipline and distribute that knowledge internally to SE’s and TAC Engineers.
9. Work closely with R&D and TAC organization, actively working on support SE when not on professional services engagements.
In terms of requirements to meet these, the preferred option is for candidates with the following requirements :
1. 6 - 8 years + relevant experience.
2. Strong understanding of TCP / IP, routing protocols, L2 / L3 switches.
3. Knowledge of the following technologies : Routing, Switching, VPN, LAN, WLAN, Virtualization Network Security, Intrusion Detection, and Anti Virus.
4. Strong understanding in the following technologies and protocols : Virtualization,RADIUS, PKI, IKE, Certificates, IPSEC, FIREWALL, SSL.
5. Hands on experience with security devices Firewalls / WAF / IPS / Mail Security Gateways
5. Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability.
6. Ability to work well under pressure and handle confrontation when necessary.
7. Administrator level working knowledge of Windows, UNIX or Linux.
8. Previous Technical support position, or Sales Engineering background.
9. Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented professional
10. Extensive travel, up to 10%
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.