This position is for software developer with Computer Science, business analyst, and programming background to work on factory automation and application for Semiconductor Assembly and Test factory.
The responsibilities include :
1. Interfacing with equipment / automation vendor, providing factory requirement, aligning functionality delivery and system integration architecture, and testing / qualifying equipment software.
2. Executing projects to improve factory operation performance, including enterprise solution entitlement, equipment automation deployment, data collection, and manufacturing status monitoring in factory environment.
3. Continuously drive innovation and improvement for automation strategy and process flow.
4. Coordinating with local manufacturing, engineering, quality, planning and TI WW organization for project result delivery.
5. Utilizing database, web application, and script programming technology to design & construct system solution for decision support and factory process control, based on user requirements from customers.
Complying software process to ensure quality of applications.
Minimum Education Level
Bachelor's Level Degree Related Field(s) of Study Computer Science
Minimum Years of Experience