1. Day-to-day oversight of outside counsel and active management of patent litigation and IPRs.
2. Collaborate with technical team to analyze patents and formulate substantive legal positions
3. Formulate strategies for responding to patent related disputes
4. Develop policies to protect company
5. Conduct internal education and training
1. US attorney with 2-6 years of patent litigation / dispute experience.
2. Graduate of a US law school with excellent written and oral communication skills.
3. Relevant technical background or semiconductor related experience will be a plus.
4. Some Chinese language skills.
5. A team player with sense of adventure.