Calling the adventurers ready to join a company that's pushing the limits of nanotechnology to keep the digital revolution rolling.
At KLA-Tencor, we're making technology advancements that are bigger and tinier than the world has ever seen.
Who are we? We research, develop, and manufacture the world's most advanced inspection and measurement equipment for the semiconductor and nanoelectronics industries.
We enable the digital age by pushing the boundaries of technology, creating tools capable of finding defects smaller than a wavelength of visible light.
We create smarter processes so that technology leaders can manufacture high-performance chips the kind in that phone in your pocket, the tablet on your desk and nearly every electronic device you own faster and better.
We're passionate about creating solutions that drive progress and help people do what wouldn't be possible without us. The future is calling. Will you answer?
Group / Division
The Optical Metrology Division products are used for optical overlay metrology. The portfolio of products includes unique solution packages which are based on hardware and software systems to enhance yield and effectiveness.
As a world leader in its field of expertise, the division's products are the most advanced in performance (measurement accuracy of nanometers and below), reliability, ease of use and compatibility with other KLA-
Tencor's products. KLA-Tencor (Israel) controls over 80% of the world market sales in its field, and its products are used by every major semiconductor manufacturer around the world.
KLA-Tencor Israel is located in the Migdal Haemek Industrial Park.
1. Responsible for providing high level applications support of complex Overlay measurement systems.
2. Work closely with engineering, sales and marketing teams internally and with the customer.
3. Conduct new product introduction projects, product characterization, and product ramp.
4. Provide escalation support, leading and coordinating remote / local troubleshooting.
5. Perform experiments to characterize tool / subcomponent performance and develop recipes to model complex optical applications.
6. Generate best known method (BKM) documents and other training materials and share BKMs with fellow Applications engineers.
7. Conduct and manage customer demonstrations of new products.
8. Worldwide travel is required.
1. M.S. or Ph.D degree in Physics, Mathematics, Engineering, or Material Science. Semiconductor process knowledge is a plus with demonstrated independent research and problem solving.
2. Good presentation and report writing skills.
3. Good project management, leadership, and interpersonal communication skills.
4. Good command of English and communication skill.
5. Must be willing to work in semiconductor clean room environment.
6. Must be self-driven and independent, while still being a strong team player.