1. Handle customer's tapeouts, prototyping and production requests.
2. Prepare and host customer meetings and visits, and follow up with action items.
3. Clarify customer's requests and act as issue owner for integrated customer-centric response.
4. Lead the communication with customer on abnormal events.
5. Track customer account / project's status and escalate customer's issues to management.
1. Proficient in English.
2. At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor industries.
3. Experience in process / backend integration, product engineering or IC circuit / layout design is preferred.
4. Proven capabilities in project management and cross-team communication will be a plus.