The primary responsibility is to design-in / win the power supply applications for Taiwan ACDC power customers.
1) Provide technical, application, and troubleshooting support to the field.
2) Drive revenue growth at target accounts / customers by meeting or exceeding design-in goals.
3) Establish and maintain good working relationships with the engineers and decision-makers at customers.
4) Work closely with the Sales and FAE team to align dedicated technical support to the opportunities.
5) Work closely with FAEs, sales and marketing groups to define new products for targeted customers.
6) Perform appropriate application work to help customer designs, to evaluate new products, to promote power system
solution, and write application notes and other technical documents to aid the design in efforts.
7) Learn our competitors’ strengths and weaknesses, and use this information to help defining promotion strategy.
1) Bachelor’ s degree educational qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering is preferred with power electronics
2) Minimum 5 years field application experience and power supply design application is preferred. Good understanding of
all power supply topologies such as PFC, Flyback, LLC, ACF, current loop control, etc.
3) Knowledgeable in power devices and PWM controllers applications and competitive analysis.
4) Experience in high power >
1kW with good EMC problem solving skill is a plus.
5) Good Communication skills and capability to gain respect and trust with the customer. Proficient in both Chinese and