In the context of marketing, sales, customer relationship management and general business, a senior consultant will :
1. Participate and supervise subordinates in project team(s) to complete tasks and furnish deliverables to clients.
2. Assist in performance improvement opportunities by leveraging digital technology.
3. Participate in business development activities.
4. Lead or participate in research initiatives on technical or industry knowledge.
5. Assist in service proposal development for project tendering.
To qualify, candidates must have :
1. 2 years or more of experiences in the context of marketing, sales, customer relationship management or from any or combination of the following industries :
2. 1 User or implementation experiences with major ERP or CRM systems a big plus.