1. Develop or lead in technical solutions to mitigate security vulnerabilities.
2. Perform security design review for IT applications.
3. Enhance Security Operations Center efficiency and effectiveness.
1. MS or above in Computer Science / Engineering or related fields.
2. At least 3 year working experience in general IT or Information Security.
3. Knowledge of security engineering, or computer and network security, or applied cryptography.
4. Relevant work experience in application security, or Security Operations Center, or solid software development experience in Java, C / C++, or .NET.
5. Certificate in CISSP, CSSLP is a plus.