Duties & Responsibilities
1. Advise customer on hardware requirements to realize loadboard / module design projects
2. Gather and understand customer requirements. Verify whether the information is enough to initiate a design project.
3. Assess and estimate the hardware design project's schedule, cost, and feasibility.
4. Manage project schedules and keep customers informed of the project status. Manage customer to ensure project success and customer satisfaction.
5. Perform schematic capture, component placement, and routing when needed. .
Basic Qualifications, Experience, Skills & Education Required
1. BS / MS in EE is preferred
2. 3 years or more related working experience
3. Needs to be knowledgeable in electronics and signal / power integrity routing techniques
4. Requires skills in Cadence Allegro PCB CAD design tools
5. Skills in other PCB CAD tools such as Mentor Graphics Expedition or PADS is a plus
6. Requires strong English and Chinese communication skills for technical discussions in verbal and written form. Able to communicate with suppliers, customers, and other designers around the world.
At times, willing to communicate with timezones in Europe and US.
7. Has a good working attitude
8. Needs to be able to multitask between multiple projects daily
9. Can work under higher pressure & deal with constant requirement changes
Position Subject to ITAR controls
Relocation Available (Some relocation assistance has been approved for this role)